Use your Noggin for your Moggin
TRANSMOG COMPETITION 2016
Rules and Timeline
- The contest begins Saturday August 20th. Submissions are accepted through Friday September 30th.
- Voting for your favorite Transmog begins Saturday, October 1st through Saturday, October 15th.
- The Winners will enjoy: Bragging Rights, the ability to have the Best Transmog submission highlighted on the Just Wiped Guildies Share All Group Page Background, the ability to have the BEST “Worst” Transmog highlighted on the Just Wiped Blackhand Facebook Profile Pic, a substantial gold award for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each category, & a surprise award to be announced at the Guild Party. Winners will be announced at the Guild Birthday Bash on Sunday October 23rd. (date subject to change)
- SUBMITTING your transmog Rules:
- Limit of up to 2 ENTRIES per Guild member for Best Transmog
- Limit of up to 2 Entries per Guild member for Best “Worst” Transmog
- Label each submission as an entry for BEST or WORST please
- Put on your Transmog and find a place in Azeroth that will highlight your mog
- Be Creative! The sky is the limit! Impress your guildies and WIN BIG!
- There are no gold limits or rules on the Transmog you showcase
- Having your toon’s name in the screenshot is perfectly acceptable, add it to the email if it is not there for easy identification, please.
- Submit all Screenshots to email@example.com
- Your Just Wiped team will organize the photos and label them creatively for voting
- Suggestions include getting a submission in early so that you can get Mounts Mounts Mounts points by Saturday August 27th. Really make sure your background works for your transmog, it makes a difference. Take the time to search the Justwiped.com website’s forums for last year’s entries and get some ideas. Get Creative and most of all HAVE FUN!
- How to take a Screenshot
- Screenshot your toon by pressing ALT + Z first. This will remove the UI from your picture and capture just the scene.
- Then press PRINT SCREEN. This will capture your screenshot and send it to a file folder. You can find your screen shot at C: > Program Files (x86) > World of Warcraft > Screenshots.
- Copy your picture into jpeg format and send it to our designated email for submission. justwipedblackhand@MAIL.COM (not GMAIL)
- Remember to have your name somewhere on the email or in the screenshot
- If you need help with finding or trying to take your screenshot just ask an officer.
- VOTING Rules:
- You do not need to submit Transmog to be a part of the voting process.
- Submissions will be posted to our Website and Facebook. They will be tagged with a creative name and number. For example Blue Lightning # 4
- Review all the submissions and vote for your FAVORITE. One vote per guild member per category. (not per alt)
- When voting please be sure to add what category the Mog is in!
- Pick your favorite Transmog submission including their creativity of background and send an in-game mail to ATREB. For example, Atreb-Blackhand, my favorite BEST Transmog submission is Blue Lightning # 4. My favorite WORST Transmog is Purple Poo #8. Send away.
Special Thanks to Aenal for his creative naming of events. Also, very special thank you to ATREB for supporting and running this event.
HAPPY MOGGING! See you online! Good Luck!